Mr. Villeneuve has over 25 years’ experience in the computer technology and services industry, working with standalone and networked microcomputers, minicomputers, and mainframe systems. His long career includes training and work experience as:
- A Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification Provisional Assessor and Instructor
- A Microsoft Certified Trainer and Microsoft Certified Educator
- A Microsoft Azure Architect and Power Platform Functional Consultant
- A Google Cloud Architect
- An EC Council Certified Cybersecurity Technician
He has also been an Author and Instructor with Learning Tree International since 1993, and has developed seven courses for Instructor led, Computer Based Training, and e-Learning initiatives.
Mr. Villeneuve specializes in applying his extensive background in technical architecting of Network Operating Systems and Collaboration Platform environments to assist organizations make their heterogeneous networks and systems more secure. He developed the “1-2-3 Steps To Secure” methodology that includes the following:
- Security to Process: Using extensive security analysis methodologies to review all organizational assets and the processes surrounding them that may have security implications.
- Security to Technology: Using the most extensive vulnerability assessment, policy compliance, and network management software in the world to keep client’s information and technology assets secure from internal and external threats.
- Security to Content: Using sophisticated knowledge publishing and learning software to train staff on security protocols.